AQUA PLY® CT and AQUA PLY PLUS® CT are specialty western plywood panels and fabricated parts that are designed and manufactured for use in the Cooling Tower Industry. They are manufactured under strict tolerances and regularly inspected by independent testing agencies for strength, flatness, and grade.
AQUA PLY® CT
- AQUA PLY® CT panels are specialty western plywood panels that are Cooling Tower Rated.
- AQUA PLY CT panels are manufactured to meet or exceed all Cooling Tower Institute (CTI) specifications per CTI Bulletin STD-134.
- AQUA PLY CT panels are graded, certified, and regularly audited in accordance with APA-Engineered Wood Association rules.
- AQUA PLY CT panels are manufactured with marine-type exterior glues and warranted against glue-line failure and delamination.
AQUA PLY PLUS® CT
- AQUA PLY PLUS® CT panels are a pressure-treated version of our AQUA PLY CT.
- AQUA PLY PLUS CT panels are pressure-treated with AQUA SEAL® copper oxide formulated preservatives and kiln-dried to a uniformly low moisture content.
- AQUA PLY PLUS CT panels are pressure-treated in accordance with American Wood Preservers Association Standard C-9 and CTI WMS-112.
- AQUA PLY PLUS CT panels are covered under our AQUA TECH® Lifetime Limited Warranty.